‘BANDTOOLS – FOLDERS & TEMPLATES’
A PRE-MADE SETUP TO GIVE YOU MORE TIME TO FOCUS ON THE MUSIC!
I’m excited to offer a solution to help get your band get organised! After 10 years of DIY management of my own band, I finally became sick of trudging through messy folders just to find the most basic of info. So over the years, I’ve been creating folders and templates to make life as easy as possible for musicians – here is BandTools!
Please note: This package is no longer free! In an effort to make this feature better, the growing BandTools database can now only be accessed by subscribing to our Patreon page.
$2 per episode – ACCESS ALL AREAS – Unlimited access to the huge BandTools database, Ask band-related questions through BandTools email, Featured Artist on BandTools website, Weekly podcasts, Access to private Facebook group, Monthly email with music marketing tips.
$5 per episode – VIP TREATMENT – Skype session every month to talk about any band topics that you like, Ask band questions through BandTools email, Unlimited access to the huge BandTools database, Featured Artist on BandTools Website, Weekly podcasts, Access to private Facebook Group, Monthly email with music marketing tips
BANDTOOLS – WHAT’S INCLUDED?
Here is an example of what’s inside – Album Release Checklist
Free download – No email address required
• Pre-arranged folders and sub folders set up so that your band stuff is ready to be
saved in an organised way that you can find it quickly and easily!
• A step-by-step Help Document to walk you through the folders every step of the way
• A variety of recommended tools that will help make each section easier for you
• A Biography help sheet, plus an example bio, discography and press release
• A help document for running a Band Meeting
• A Profit & Loss Excel template for you to track your band’s cash flow
• Recommended support material folders for grants & funding and Visa applications
• A Gig Promotion Checklist
• A Pack-For-Tour Checklist
• An invoice template that you can personalise
• An excel template to plan Tour Itineraries
• A template to write your Setlists on
• Examples of Stage Plots and Tech Specs
• Help doc on writing Gig Worksheets, plus templates in both Excel and Word
• A template to write your band’s Set Times on to
• A template to write letters to Record Labels, Distro & Promoters
• An example Electronic Press Kit
• A help article on Merchandise
• A template for you to write your Merch Prices on for display at gigs
• An Excel template Merch Sales Tracker
• An Excel template Stocklist Tracker
• A template to save your band’s Email List
• A Song Recording Checklist Excel template
• A help doc on sending out CD Reviews, plus a letter template for you to send out and
an Excel Tracking Spreadsheet for the reviews you receive
• An example Music Video Storyboard
Yep, absolutely everything – Countless hours of fun!!!